So you’ve heard about IPL for hair removal …
Have you heard of IPL for face rejuvenation?
I thought this was interesting when Porcelain, The Face Spa sent me information about this treatment and invited me to participate in their blogging contest.
Basically, IPL uses a more sophisticate technology (Xenon flash lamp and optical prisms or filters) to instantly vaporize damaged cells placed deeper in the skin without harming the surrounding tissue or the top skin layer. The main difference between the two is the depth of the resurfacing. Intense Pulse Light can penetrate the skin at various depths while microderm can only work on its surface.
And it is PAIN-LESS!
The result? Smoother face with lesser wrinkles!
The treatment is used for getting rid of spider veins on the face, reducing the appearance of birthmarks, freckles, age spots, acne scars and restoring the skin to a more youthful appearance; they can also be used to remove unwanted hair from sensitive areas of the face.
It is also done very quickly and patient can often have the procedure done in their lunch break and return to work immediately afterwards.
Before the IPL treatment, they will apply a cooling layer of gel, also known as the IPL gel, to lubricate the handpiece and to help cool the epidermis during the treatment.
In Porcelain, The Face Spa, they use a special type of gel called The Black Magic.
It contains titanium oxide and carbon in charcoal is a specially made to enhance the effect of IPL treatment.
- The powder of harmless titanium oxide in gel makes plasma light irradiate
2. Heat caused by continuous light catalysis and active oxygen which is effective on sterilization reduce inflammation
3. Carbon in natural charcoal and papaya extract makes effective peel possible and the skin soft and clear
4. Portulaca Oleracea and paradisi (Grapefruit) extract are good for reducing and relieving inflammations
5. Aloe barbadensis leaf extract and hyaluronic acid are effective for moisturization
6 . Titanium oxide does not only kill bacteria cells, but also decompose the cell itself. It has been found more effective than any other antibacterial agent
7. The ability of titanium oxide to absorb UV light energy can provide significant improvement in the weatherability and durability of polymer products.
What makes Black Magic Unique?
Black Magic treatment works effectively diminishing the look of pores and reduces oiliness of skin. The concept is derived from Carbon Peel of Q-Switch Laser treatment, which normally can be only performed by doctors. Black Magic Treatment is of lower intensity but drawing from the same logical principals of the already well known treatment.
Porcelain has been providing effective problem skin treatment for the past 18 years.
So it is definitely an ideal place to trust and do your treatment.
Do ‘like’ Porcelain, The Face Spa for more details.
I will also be putting this entry’s link up on their fan page, so do “like” my entry in order for me to win. 🙂