I’ve changed my skincare regime for almost a month now and I’ve been using a few new products. Decided to “upgrade” my skincare a bit and so I requested Clinique Products as my birthday present from my girlfriends. 😀
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
There are 3 type of cleansers available in the market.
1) Cream Type – Suitable for Dry Skin
2) Gel Type – Suitable for oily skin
3) Soap Type – Suitable for oily skin
4) Lotion or Milk Cleanser – Suitable for Combination Skin
For oily or acne prone skin, your best bet is a gel or soap type of cleanser.
Soap type of cleanser tends to have slight foam as well.
Combination Skin can be a little special as they have more choices. If you are more towards the oily side, you may try gel or foam type of cleanser. If you are more towards the dry side, you may also try creamier cleanser.
This clinique facial wash is designed for combination-oily or oily skin.
- Provides gentle cleansing without stripping
- Thoroughly removes dirt, impurities & excess oil
- Acts to loosen surface flakes
- Leaves skin feeling clean & fresh
My take on this product:
It cleanses pretty well without stripping off my natural moisture. I do not feel any tightness from washing my face. The foam was just right; not too much nor little. There wasn’t any great smell from this product which I actually felt that it was great thing! There is also a little minty feeling using this; I feel really fresh and awake after cleansing! One bottle can be used for a really long time.
Bio-Essence Bird Nest Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Essence
- Enriched with Bio Bird’s Nest Nutri-Collagen, natural herbal extracts and mineral elements to provide the skin with complete and effective nourishment to enhance skin vitality and youthfulness
- Amino Acid Skin Whitening Complex and herbal whitening extracts nourish and whiten the skin for a brighter and radiant appearance
- Refines and smoothens the skin, skin is more elastic, and brighter
- Lightweight texture, fast absorption
My take on this product: I only applied this during night time. As a whitening essence, it is really light-weight and easily absorbed by the skin. Normally whitening essence tend to be thicker and creamier in texture. It smells really great too so I enjoyed putting this on my skin! After a month of usage, I find that my freckles have lighten and my overall complexion is radiant even without makeup and during PMS. Unfortunately I don’t think this can remove my freckles.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
This moisturizer is suitable for combination/oily skin.
For dry skin, you may like to try their lotion instead.
This product maintains optimal moisture balance for skins comfortable in the cheeks but oily in the T-zone or oily all over. Oil-free.
My take on this product: I love this a lot! I felt that my skin is really really smooth after applying this and it is very easily absorbed by the skin yet doesn’t matify my skin to the extent that it lost its natural glow like some other oil-free products. Also, I felt that it is doing a great job in maintaining my moisture balance. I felt that my oil secretion is a lot lesser than before. It also leaves a cooling feeling on my skin when applied.
Other than these products, I’m still using Viccal No.2 Detox and Heal Serum in the morning and night, and b.liv off with those heads + b.liv Shrink and tighten serums in the morning.