As the temperature begins to go up, what makes you cringe?
Do you know that your skin can be facing the same problem as well?
Nothing beats a good hydrating product. And if you are going to somewhere important and needs quick results, maybe a hydrating mask can save ur life!
Just as whitening, I am a sucker for any hydrating masks!
New brand here in my blog! Enavose! This product is made in Switzerland!
I welcome any brand that contains
– No parabens
– No SLES
– No mineral oils (that can clog pores)
– no animal testing
– no allergenic fragrances
Yes and that belongs to Enavose!
I opened the parcel with excitement as they have wrapped it really nicely. It always feels good when you know they took effort even in wrapping!
Yup, I was sent the Black Tea Quench Mask for review.
- Releases a profusion of moisture and vitality to replenish from within
- Revitalises dull skin in just 15 mins
- Hydration lasts all week long, even in air conditioned rooms
- Encapsulation technology allows time-release of their Swiss Glacial Water, giving hydration and protection for a longer period of time
- Reinforces skin ability to retain higher levels of water
- Leaves skin feeling softer, suppler and invigorated.
– Sweet Black Tea
– Swiss Glacial Water (For pure Freshness and hydration. Provides 24 hrs of pristine hydration for skin)
– Envacel (Recharges Energy in skin so that skin can absorb nutriends and function more efficiently)
– Amica Montana Flower
So cute, my parcel came with a packet of black tea.
It comes in a jar with an airless mechanism.
To be honest, I was silly enough to try to pry open the jar. =x
To use, just pump the top of the jar and the mask will be released like that.
Supposed to be more convenient and hygienic as you do not need to dip your fingers in it. Also, since it doesn’t come into contact with air or contaminates, it is kept at its optimum freshness and only dispensed when needed.
However, I find it difficult and troublesome to keep the the top of the jar clean.
Texture is light-weight and feels comfortable on the skin.
I’ve used twice thus far. I find it a safe mask on my skin and doesn’t clog my pores nor cause any pimples outbreak. Skin feels hydrated after usage but I thought the result could have been better. My pores didn’t get smaller and neither was I fully impressed with the result. Maybe I was expecting more than my sleeping mask.
I might have to try a little more times to give a more accurate review. Overall, it’s a nice mask to use!
If you are interested to purchase this product ($35 now instead of usual $59.50), you can purchase it
From now till 4 March, 2012, there will be FREE SHIPPING ISLANDWIDE!
Suntec City Mall, Tower 3, #02-079/081
Beauty Counter at Tangs, VivoCity Beauty Hall.
Guess what? They also have a 30 days Money Back Guarantee! So no harm trying and if it doesn’t work for you, just bring the product back to Suntec Outlet for free consultation. But, please make sure not more than 1/3 of product has been used.
Here’s how you can win some prizes from Enavose!
1) Go to Enavose’s FB page here
2) Enter the contest here
3) Ans 5 simple questions. All answers can be found in this entry! Look carefully!
4) Those who answered all questions corectly can go to the Tie-Breaker Round where they have to invite thier friends to become a fan of Enavose page.
5) In the tie-breaker round, participants have to submit a printscreen of the Enavose Fanpage when logged into their account. This is to show the number of mutual friends they have with Enavose.
6) Those with the highest number of mutual friends win a set of products consisting of the Alpine Edelweiss Dew, Nutritive Hydrator and Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist worth $140!!
7) All entries are entitled to 20% enavose voucher.
Easy peasy, go on and have fun!