I was given the Liebster Award by one of my reader girlgotstyle ! Liebster is German and it means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. AWWW……. I’m so touched!! I think this is the first time a reader came up and tell me that my blog is one of her favourite read? 🙂 Why? Thank you! Really made my day.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
So here we go…
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. My voice is considered deep for my perceived sweet look.
2. I have developed a habit of wearing pajamas to sleep and I enjoy looking good and feeling comfortable even when I sleep!
3. I don’t get mad easily but when I do, it’s only because I’ve tolerated enough or that I felt there’s some injustice somewhere.
4. My favourite colour is Orange because it is bright, cheerful and optimistic, just like me. ^^
5. I am already 23 this year. (well, if this is new to you. Yeah. lol)
6. I always have the urge to start something new but not end it.
7. I have a “twin sister” but we are two years apart.
8. I have worked as a teacher assistant, sales girl, telemarketer and an intern journalist.
9. I have traveled to China and stayed there for 6 months for a study exchange.
10. I wish school never ends.
11. I am always wondering where would I be 5 years down the road.
And now! To answer 11 questions by girlgotstyle !
1. How many beauty items are in your daily routine when getting ready?
For now, cleanser, toner, whitening serum, pore minimizing serum, , moisturizer and sunblock.
2. What beauty item do you most desire to own?
SKII facial treatment essence!! I’m trying out the samples given to be by Bella Box and I am sold. REALLY!
3. Dream job?
Maybe one day I would publish my own assessment book, give private tuition and continue blogging. I think this would be ideal.
4. You win a million dollars, what do you buy?
I think I would save some for travel (with family) and put some aside to build my future home.
5. Favourite website that you visit regularly?
I read a number of blogs regularly. Here are 11 of my favourites:
Clara Song dblchin
Valerie (my sis)
6. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Honestly speaking, this is hard to answer. On the surface level, I may seem an introvert but once you get to know me better, you’d realise that that is not the real me.
7. What is your favourite childhood memory?
Playing with my BFF everyday after school. We would cycle, play badminton and catching together with our sisters.
8. Pearls or diamonds?
This is tough. But I think I would choose diamonds.
9. Do you speak any foreign languages?
The only two languages that I know fluently are English and Chinese. I did learn basic Japanese but are all forgotten now.
10. Book or e-reader?
Book! I have been catching up with books this year! My latest read is Fifty Shades of Grey!!
11. If you could have any magical power what would it be?
That I could read people’s mind …. that sounds awesome.
Now, to ALL THE NOMINATED BLOGGERS (the ones that I mentioned in one of the questions, here are the 11 questions for you!! I honestly hope you would do it! 🙂 )
1. What is your ideal lifestyle?
2. Where does your blogging inspiration comes from?
3. What would you not share on your blog or other social media platforms?
4. What makes you unique?
5. If you can be anybody for a day, who would it be and why?
6. What is your favourite book?
7. Whose blogs do you enjoy reading?
8. What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now?
9. What is one beauty product that you can’t live without?
10. What is one make up item that you can’t live without?
11. What is one thing that we don’t know about you?