Guess what came in beautifully wrapped burberry scarf?
It’s collagen sachets from ULTIMATE COLLAGEN. I really wonder why whatever I wish for, it will just come to me. The power is magical.
A box of 30 sachets was given to me.
Do you know that women loses collagen really fast?
Fun fact: As we age, around the age of 25, collagen levels start to drop, at about 1.5% every year. Rather alarmingly, by the age of 45, the collagen levels in your body will have reduced by up to 30%.
Collagen drinks are definitely not the best tasting drinks in the world, so finding one with acceptable taste is definitely tough.
Drink collagen drink every morning or night for best results.
Ultimate collagen drink comes in powder form. Mix with a glass of water and you are ready to go.
What’s so special is that it is formulated with 5,000mg of nano sized pure premium Korean Collagen Hydrolysate derived from fish origin and available in 2 formulations: Ultimate Colla-gen Plus and Ultimate Colla-gen Gold
5,000mg of pure nano sized premium Collagen Hydrolysate with:
– Unique Freeze dried Acai berry extract from the Amazon forest locks in a large mix of antioxidants like anthocyanidins, vitamins and minerals which benefits the skin and heart.
– Ultimate Colla-gen uses fruit extract; blueberries are a great source of anthocyanidins. Anthocyanidins are required for the maintenance of collagen.
– Hyaluronic acid is a gelatinous compound that is found in many parts of the body including brain and eye tissue, joints and skin and helps boost moisture level, lubricates and comforts joints.
– Vitamin C and Silica is essential for the manufacture of collagen and synthesis of collagen protein within the body.
– Probiotics are added for a healthy digestive system.
These are really good for the skin!
I like to drink it while it’s chilled. The drink taste like blueberry and although I must admit it is not the best tasting ones, it is still acceptable for me. Fret not, it is nothing like medicine. lol. As I am only 23, I’m not taking this drink everyday, probably only once every 2 days.
Nishino Pharmacy outlets, Pharmex Healthcare outlets and Robinsons Centrepoint
$88 per box of 30 sachets (one month’s consumption).