Was tagged by Xiao Xin from myfatpocket to do this quiz! And here it is!!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I wouldn’t say my hair is entirely straight; I have annoying waves which I got them permed twice and rebonded once before.
Now my hair is back to “normal” but I just did my Keratin treatment again, hence they are slightly straighter than my original hair now. BUT, I still love to curl my hair every now and then. Heh.
2. What’s your natural hair colour?
Black and very black!
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I usually go to the salon once a year, and I would d.i.y any in-between dye jobs.
4. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
Hmm..not really. I like changes and cannot stand myself always having the same look. But ever since I started working, I have to dress more maturely and formally which I don’t really fancy. I still prefer my shorts, crop tops and colourful outfits.
5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I always do it myself as I don’t really trust manicurist with my nails. I am afraid of over-buffing and I don’t fancy gelish after trying it once. Even though I don’t go to a manicurist, I have no problem keeping my nails in tip top condition. :p
6. How often do you change your nail polish?
In the past, I would change it say bi-weekly? Nowadays, I don’t even bother painting due to training cos I would rather spend the extra time with family and loved ones, which sadly isn’t a lot either.
7. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
There’s no winter here in Singapore. I sometimes decide to paint my toes just so that my toes look prettier in flip-flops or sandals. :p
But when it comes to removing them, I get real lazy!
8. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
5 mins for the to-go makeup (only base + blusher and eyebrow needed) and 30 mins for a full makeup.
9. What do you do first, face or eyes?
10. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I just buy what I need cos I really don’t have space to keep anymore extra items!! But I like to have varieties; I need to have various type of foundation (bb cream, powder, liquid) and various eyeshadow colours to suit my mood. Most of my makeup are sponsored anyway, so I’m grateful that I don’t have to spend much on them. But yesterday I decided to splurge on MUFE Concealor because I’ve yet to find a concealor that suits my skintone (except for Mac Studio Concealor but I don’t like the fact that it comes in a pot, not so hygienic to apply on my pimples and redness) Hopefully this doesn’t disappoint me.
11. How often do you wear false eye lashes?
I don’t really wear false lashes unless it’s some special occasion or when I need to be all glam up for event.
Reason being? I love my own natural lashes and I think they are as long as the fake ones. lolol. No lah, it’s actually because I get really impatient when it comes to sticking falsies. Sometimes they drop halfway thru the day which can be really irritating and troublesome!! And anw, when I do decide to wear, I always choose the natural looking ones.
12. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No! NO TIME!! Honestly I would rather sleep for another 15 mins than to wake up and do my makeup.
13. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
Of course not!! I am the most chui when I am at home.
14. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes when my skin’s condition allows it and yes when I am only heading to the nearby mall or when I need to get my facial done.
15. How many high-end products do you have?
Right now, my most high-end products (skincare and makeup) are from Clinique, Origins, Fancl, Guerlain, Covermark and Laneige. I used to have Estee Lauder and Clarins but they have all been used up and are replaced by drugstore brands now.
16. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Yes I do cos I have no time to pick and choose in the morning! So I would usually do it the night before!
17. How often do you change your handbag?
Hmm….when it comes to work, I am forever seen with my Carlo Rino or Agnes B Bag. But when it comes to the weekend, I have more options to choose from. I’m a bag lover and I love to change my bags according to my dressing.
18. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
Weekdays: sleep by 11 to 11.30pm and wake up by 5.45am
Weekend: sleep by 12am to 1/2am and wake up by 9 to 10am.
19. How often or when do you work out?
Ahhh…I initially planned to work out once a week and I was doing fine when I was still in school until my practicum started …
So guilty of not working out. But once I’m working full-fledged, I should really try to take time off to exercise.
20. Left handed or right-handed?
21. How tall are you?
Petite and cute. :X
22. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can speak Chinese and English. I studied Japanese Level 1 but stopped cos I couldn’t find the time. Now I’ve returned 90% of the knowledge back to the teacher. lol. But it was fun (and stressful) trying to learn a foreign language.
23. How many pets do you have?
I do not have any pets, quite neutral towards animals…
24. How often are you on Blogger (or your other blog platform)?
Twice or thrice a week now? Running against time nowadays.
25. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Of course!!! But nowadays I have more silent readers and they will never comment until a giveaway post requires them to comment. lol.
26. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
It will be in my mind if I read any that claims to be really good!
27. How did you come up with your blog name?
Vivian is my name and vivianism just popped up in my mind one fine day.
28. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My Sony Cybershot Digi Cam and my iphone. I used to bring my camera wherever I go, but now I can’t be bothered to do so unless I am going for an event.
29. How often do you clean your house?
Once a week?
30. What is your favourite colour?
Orange!! Forever sunshine!! =D
31. Do you swear?
narhx, not really.
32. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Work work and work. But I’m glad I’ve recharged myself this weekend cos I spent lots of time outside too. Striving for a work-life balance!!
This was fun! Anybody who is interested in doing this just go ahead!!! =D